1/27/17 - Notice: For recent Virginia Tech MPH applicants
It has come to our attention that the Virginia Tech Graduate School application system experienced a server failure over the weekend of January 15th. This corresponds to our January 15 application deadline. This may well mean that your application to the MPH program was never processed by the Graduate School system. If you submitted an application in the January cycle (January 12-31), please email us at email@example.com to let us know. We will check the application system to ensure that your application is complete and confirm receipt with you. If the application is not in the system, we will contact you with instructions on how you can resubmit your application (with no additional fees). We want to make sure that we have your completed application.
If you have experienced any issues, or have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the concerns, we are extending our application deadline to February 15, 2017.
We apologize for any delay or inconvenience this has caused.
Susan West Marmagas, MPH
Director, MPH Program
- 9/19/16 - Virginia Tech News: MPH alumna, Ashley Taylor (MPH '16), and a team of Virginia Tech students create device to keep babies warm in Malawi
- 7/25/16 - WSLS 10: MPH students help New River Health District warn community about the dangers of mosquitoes
- 3/10/16 - Virginia Tech News: Award-winning app reveals where resources are most needed in weather emergencies
- 8/8/13 - Virginia Tech News: Public Health Program earns accreditation, celebrates its progress
- 10/28/11 - Virginia Tech News:First class of Master of Public Health students completes coursework
- 8/18/10 - Virginia Tech News: New Master of Public Health Program addresses shortage of trained public health professionals
- 6/8/09 - Virginia Tech News: Virginia Tech Board of Visitors approves new Master of Public Health program