Current graduate students at Virginia Tech should use the following guidelines to apply to the MPH program as a simultaneous degree student.
For simultaneous degree applicants, we accept applications for the Fall, Spring, and Summer I terms. Application deadlines are as follows:
- November 15
- Supplemental materials are due by November 30.
- April 1
- Supplemental materials are also due by April 1.
- June 15
- Supplemental materials are also due by June 15.
- Personal statement, 1-2 pages, uploaded in the online application.
- Resume or CV, uploaded in the online application.
- Transcripts from any institution other than Virginia Tech from which you received or expect to receive a degree. Please upload scans of your official transcript in the online application.
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation, to be completed online or mailed to the department.
This form must be filled out and signed by your home department, then submitted to us with your application. If you are accepted to the MPH program, we will sign the form, and you must bring it to the Graduate School along with the required fee in order to complete your admission to the MPH program.
When possible, application materials should be submitted electronically. If you need to submit paper materials, please send them to:
Population Health Sciences (0395)
205 Duck Pond Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061