Current DVM students at the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine should use the following guidelines to apply to the MPH program
For DVM/MPH applicants, we accept applications for the Fall, Spring, and Summer I terms. Application deadlines are as follows:
- November 15
- Supplemental materials are due by November 30.
- April 1
- Supplemental materials are also due by April 1.
- May 1
- Supplemental materials are also due by May 1.
- Online application. Applicants should select the DVM/MPH program.
- Personal statement, 1-2 pages, uploaded in the online application.
- Resume or CV, uploaded in the online application.
- Transcripts from any institution other than Virginia Tech from which you received or expect to receive a degree. Please upload scans of your official transcript in the online application.
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation, to be completed online or mailed to the department.
When possible, application materials should be submitted electronically. If you need to submit paper materials, please send them to:
Population Health Sciences (0395)
205 Duck Pond Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061